Con l’impianto di risalita
Take the Pozza Buffaure cableway in Pozza di Fassa, at the end of via Meida, then there is an uphill walk (about 25 minutes).
Another way is to take the cableway and then the chairlift to get to the top of Valvacin, from there is a downhill path (about 20 minutes).
For those staying in Baita Cuz: inform the cashier when purchasing the ticket for the ascent on the day of arrival and departure, and you will receive tickets with discounted price.
Opening times and prices summer 2022
It can be a good value to buy the Panoramapass, the card that allows you to travel unlimited on the lifts of Val di Fassa.
Whichever way you choose to reach us
we are sure of the satisfaction
upon your arrival.
• Romantic path in the woods near Malga Giumella: departure from Pèra di Fassa (you can park at the parking lot of the chairlift), follow the path n. 644 to Malga Giumella and continue on the path n. 643. 800 meters of altitude difference, duration 4 hours.
• Sentiero del Salvan: departure from the parking lot of the Buffaure cableway, follow the signs for the “Sentiero del Salvan” (n. 643) for the Buffaure. 900 meters of altitude difference, duration 3 hours.
• Creste del Ciampac: departure from Alba di Canazei, take the lifts of Ciampac to Sella Brunech, cover the ridges of Buffaure and reach Baita Cuz, duration 2 hours.
• Val San Nicolò’s path: departure from the parking lot near the restaurant La Soldanella, from here you can also take the bus/train to Val San Nicolò and from there follow the signs for Baita Cuz (1:30 from Val San Nicolò).
• Via Ferrata “I Magnifici 4”: departure from the parking lot near the restaurant La Soldanella, continue walking along the road to Val San Nicolò. Very difficult!
2200 meters a.s.l. and 360° panoramaBOOK NOW